Welding Services Offered At Precise Metal Works Company
What is a welding?
Explained in a basic and comprehensive term, welding is a simple, and most cost-effective fabrication process to make high strength joint between the metals forever. It is the only way to connect two or more metal pieces and make them function like one. No industries can survive without this basic skill. It can be done using various energy sources like a gas flame, a laser, an ultra sound or an electric arc.
There are many types of techniques to join metals. They are primarily listed as
- Wire feed welding like MIG Welding
- Arc Welding, commonly known as Stick welding
- TIG Welding
- Gas Welding
- Spot Welding.
At Precise Metal Works Company, some of the services we offer are MIG Welding, TIG Welding, Stick Welding and Acetylene Welding.
- MIG welding, also known as wire feed welding, is less expensive and it also consumes less time compared to other welding techniques. It is a very simple and easy process. One can weld different materials like aluminum, steel and mild steel using this method.
- Stick welding is also the most common form of Arc welding. But it takes a skilled welder to produce a good weld using this procedure. It uses a consumable electrode with a flux.
- Mostly TIG welding method is used while you need to weld thin gauge materials like tool boxes and kitchen sinks.
Needless to say, at Precise Metal Works Company, each welding job is attended by expert craftsmen who keep in mind the precision, safety and professionalism while treating each job with complete dedication and expertise. We offer sliding gates and fences, iron gates and fences, custom made ornamental iron and steel products, metal burglar bars, custom made gates and fences, equipment cages and many other custom made products.